Fall is in the air and that means it's time to have some good old family fun on the farm!
The Mahoning Valley has lots of options for hayrides, corn mazes, pumpkin picking, and fall decor.
Find more details on dates, times, and locations on the Events Calendar.
Detwiler Farm - Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch
4520 Renkenberger Rd, Columbiana, Ohio 44408
Changes for 2020 to comply with Covid-19 health recommendations.
1. We request that our guests wear face masks and practice social distancing. If you are feeling ill or have a temperature please stay home.
2. When you arrive have one person come to the ticket booth (big pumpkin) to purchase the wristbands for your group.
3. The hayride will take you to the pumpkin patch. The pumpkin patch is next to the parking lot and after picking you will carry your pumpkins back to the buildings. Wheelbarrows will be available. The distance you will need to walk is 100-300 yards. If walking is an issue consider purchasing the pumpkins we have around the market.
4. You must take the hayride to go to the pumpkin patch.
5. The hayride is following the regular path and will be as long as other years. The pumpkin patch is smaller than normal. There will be less people on the wagons.
6. We will not have a straw maze or corn box this year. Hopefully next year we can bring them back.
7. Please respect social distancing (6 feet) in the corn maze, pumpkin patch, the petting zoo and other places where people gather.
8. We will have extra hand sanitizer stations scattered around the farm.
We hope everyone understands these changes and if everyone is patient and cooperates we can have some fall fun on the farm.
Molnar Farms - Fall Weekends
3115 E. Western Reserve Road, Poland, Ohio 44514
Join us for a fun-filled day for the whole family! Saturdays and Sundays in October. $5 per person. Admission includes hayride with access to the pumpkin patch and corn maze.
4684 Center Rd, Lowellville, OH 44436
White House Fruit Farm
9249 Youngstown - Salem Rd, Canfield, OH 44406
Throughout the fall season, guests are invited weekdays and weekends to enjoy orchard-fresh apples, seasonal produce, homemade donuts, apple cider and the fall gift barn. (No special weekend events in 2020).
14070 Woodworth Rd., New Springfield OH 44443
Wind your way out through 21 acres of corn transformed into a life-size maze. This year there is a total of 9.2 miles of trails that twist, turn, and sometimes come to a dead end. Activities include hayrides, gem mining, kiddie zip line, corn boxes, games, fire pits, tractor playground, and more. We are an outside open air venue on over 50 acres. We will be implementing some changes this year to help ensure the safety and well being of everyone. Please be patient while we have to adhere to the new regulations. Per Governor Dewine: Masks are now mandatory in public places where social distancing is not possible.
We will be open weekends beginning September 18th through November 1st.
Catalpa Grove Farm
41473 St. Rt. 14, Columbiana, OH 44408
4480 State Route 82, Newton Falls, OH 44444
Rolling Acres Corn Maze
1184 Lisbon Canfield Rd
Leetonia, Ohio 44431
Opening Saturday, September 12, and Sunday, September 13 from 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. After that we are open Friday 5:00pm-11:00pm, Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm, and Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm through November 1st. We have been approved by our local health department to open and will be following all CDC Guidelines to keep any of our visitors safe.
Youngstown Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in the Mahoning Valley.
We gather together local family events and activities each week and include useful local information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more.
We proudly serve 3,000+ families in the Mahoning Valley.
Subscribe today to receive our email newsletter every Tuesday!