Hot cocoa, wagon rides, and farm-fresh trees await your arrival at Pioneer Trails Tree Farm! Serving Ohio and Western Pennsylvania for over 30 years, the Perdulla family welcomes your family this holiday season!
The farm is open November 20 thru December 22 (closed Thanksgiving Day). We are open from 10am – 5pm on weekends, and 12pm – 6pm during the week.
Come join us for Friday Night Lights on December 4th and 11th. Pioneer Trails Tree Farm will be open until 8pm for some late night tree picking. We will provide lighted wagon rides, flash lights, and lots of Christmas lights while you seek out the perfect tree under the stars. Don’t forget to enjoy a delicious cup of hot cocoa from our Concession stand while you warm up beside the bonfire.
Finding the perfect tree is an easy task at Pioneer Trails Tree Farm, with 35 acres of fir, spruce, and pine trees to explore. Planning to cut your own tree? No need to bring a saw; we have plenty! Just remember to bring the whole family (pets are always welcome too)! Our friendly staff is available to help make your tree-picking adventure be even more enjoyable.
All cut-your-own trees are $61 (includes sales tax). Pre-cut fir, spruce, and pine ranging from 3 to 10 feet, are individually priced and displayed in the barn. We have table-top trees (with stands), potted trees and a variety of holiday wreaths and pine roping. Check out our coupons for trees, wreaths, and pine roping.
What we expect from our Guests
- Face coverings must be worn and are required on the farm.
- Please observe proper social distancing while on the farm.
- Please reduce group gatherings while on the farm.
- Stay home if you have a fever or if you are feeling ill.
- If you are high risk, please visit the farm on weekdays instead of weekends.
- We have Curbside Pickup available, for a more convenient and quicker tree picking experience.