October 24, 2011
- Trick-Or-Treat Times 2011
- Fall and Halloween Events around the Valley
- Marshmellow Ghosts Treat Bags - Too Cute!
- Mahoning Valley Moms Forum
- Thirty-One with Bonnie Dodge- October Specials
- LEGO® KIDS FEST in Cleveland - Nov 4-6
- Phineas and Ferb Live Tickets- October 29th
- Winner's for Phineas and Ferb Live Tickets
- Home-Based Business Directory
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Pat Catan's-October Craft Calendar- Join in!
- Advertise your Business with Us!
Perfect for school events!
Here is a real simple Halloween idea:
These are cute and easy here is what you need:
. Pretzel bags – I got mine at Joanns in the cake baking section
. Black permanent marker
. Bag of mini marshmallows ( one bag made approx 10 ghosts )
. Some cute holiday ribbon
Directions: First draw 2 circles or ovals for the eyes and then down just below it draw 1 circle or oval for the mouth with black permanent marker. Open the bag and fill until you have about an inch and a half at the top left and then tie the ribbon on and there you go. The only problem I had was keeping my 3 year old out of the marshmallows.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC